Refuge Landscape Design provides consultation and design services for ornamental and edible gardens in residential settings. Intent of all design is to connect the client through sight, smell, taste and touch to the restorative and energetic elements ever-present in nature.
Services are personalized for each client’s needs and desires while in harmony with: site attributes and constrictions; existing architecture; right plant-right place; ecological benefits; design for future growth and ease of maintenance.
Each design process can contain some or all of the following:
· Site Inventory and Analysis
· Remediation Proposal
· Functional Diagrams & Concept Drawings
· Final Layout and Planting Plans
· Rendered Plan & Elevations
· Construction Drawings & Installation Guidelines
· Material Selection and Purchase
· Installation Supervision / Quality Control
· Inclusion of Special Focus Elements or Themes – recycled materials; xeriscaping; natural habitat; hardscape; etc.
· Fine Pruning